Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wikis

I have just explored a few Wikis. I was really interested in the Wikis on book suggestions. I am always looking for suggestions for purchase for our Book Express Customers. I particularly liked the section on non fiction books. Some great titles. eg The Idler Book on Crap Vacations- Kiera- sounds like a laugh, Nice Girls don't get rich by Frankel, What should I do with My Life-Bronsen. Sound like good reads for our commuters who don't read fiction but need something light for their journey to Sydney (1 1/2 hours one way) . I would love to see a WIKI on large print books as I find it hard to find many books in large print for our housebound customers. Is there one out there? Molly

2 comments:

slim said...

Dear Molly,
Some nice girls do get rich sometimes.
It's nice to see some of us still working late at night.
Ps. The wedding was great.
Write about it soon with some pics.
PP.

pls@slnsw said...

Thanks for your thoughts on Wikis and RSS. Sounds like you are enjoying your discoveries.
Kathleen A