Friday, March 12, 2010

i-google, ping,43 Marks, All my Favs

These tools customise home pages so that in theory all the social networking sites, email etc that you use are all kept together so that you can access them easily. I have decided not to create a home page using these tools because I have signed up to so many different web devices in the last few weeks for learning 2.1 and I am a little afraid now of security so I will look at things for now on and learn about them but not add my details to them. I feel much more comfortable with this. Many of the things I was signing up for were not relevant to my needs at the moment. These needs will one day will change and I may then be willing to sign up. If you were a very organised person and had lots of spare time these tools would be fantastic. If a library customer were to ask me about these I feel I have the knowledge to explain these to them. Molly

No comments: